Login to The Observer
If you have previously registered, enter your email address and password below. To receive a username and password for The Observer, you must complete a short registration form.
Reminder: You must have cookies enabled to log in.
In This Issue
- Women finish 15th in nation; Simpson has best finish in university history
- A conversation with Christina Mastrangelo
- CWRU students among thousands at SOA protest
- CWRU's Great Lakes Energy Institute honored as "Center of Excellence"
- Relay for Life 2010 kicks off with recruitment fair
- Smart holiday spending tips
- USG Minutes
- Spartan Spotlight: Reid Anderson
- All-American, UAA honorees back
- Building starts on Mather Park
- Dukes, Criss keep grapplers strong in the middle
- For Spartans, Allegheny is splitsville
- Revolving door is no good for the Browns
- So far, it's been so good for women's basketball
- Early Ending: Spartans eliminated from playoffs by Trine University
- Combo Scramble Solution
- Crossword Solution
- Sudoku Solutions
Worst Case Scenario
- Reading days and salad days
- Column on smoking misinformed
- Copenhagen summit may not be effective
- Divisive politics dilute meaningful discourse
- Editorial: Semester grades
- Junior year abroad - wait, a whole year?
- Take some time to earn your coal
- What are your plans for winter break?
- Director Peter Jackson discusses film adaptation of The Lovely Bones
- M.U.S.I.C. assembles talented group of musicians for 24-hour recital
- Surviving the home stretch
- The Buzz
- The Observer's choices for the best books of 2009
- The Observer's choices for the best films of 2009
- The Observer's choices for the best music of 2009
- The Observer's choices for the best video games of 2009
- The Spectrum Drag Ball
- tUnE-yArDs' debut record merges folk music with noise